Wednesday 27 May 2015

Two Scraptastic Club "Janglin' " Layouts

Today I've got two layouts up on Scraptastic Club's blog made with the fabulous May kit "Janglin'". 

The first layout I got for you is one created with just the main kit and is about my daughter desperately trying to buy tickets for a One Direction concert in Amsterdam.


I'm a huge fan of all Pinkfresh Studio goodies and was so happy to see a lot of their product was included in this kit!! Love the Pinkfresh Studio “Up In The Clouds” Ephemera like the heart with the gold scribbling and the “Up In The Clouds” Wood Dots:


And of course the fun flair buttons from Kaitlin Sheaffer! The one with the camera is my fave! (btw, does anyone know how to photograph these shiny flairs without the glare from outside?!! It frustrates me to no end!).


The color of the Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine Pink Foam Thickers is just awesome!


And then I made another layout, but this time also using the add-on and one of the stamps.This layout is about my daughter and one of her friends baking a strawberry cake. 

For patterned paper I only used the sheet of Scraptastic Journaling Cards (from the add-on kit). I just cut all the journaling cards from the entire sheet apart and more or less randomly placed my favorite cards on a sheet of white cardstock and adhered these straight away. I decided not to think too long about it and to just get on with it, because I knew I wanted to use lots of embellishments anyway. That way I would always be able to cover up any inconsistency, lol. Love the result!


Aren’t those Amy Tangerine clear stickers awesome (add-on kit)! Like the three strips in this photo and the large flower in the next:
 


I also love the alpha stickers from Webster’s Pages (Webster’s Pages #Happy Sticker Sheet – add-on). And for the finishing touch I machine stitched through the Jillibean Soup sticker:


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I hope I gave you some inspiration to get started with the kit. For more info on kit subscriptions, go HERE

Have a great day!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I love love love the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je lay-outs zijn allebei zo heerlijk speels, vrolijk en kleurrijk! Ik vind ze super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are fascinating and so cool with the layers, details and pretty colors you have used on them!! What wonderful memories are recorded here - happy, everyday type of memories - You are such an awesome scrapbooker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts Monique!! Love all of the color you used on both layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoi hoi

    wat zijn ze allebei weer toppers en die kleuren prachtig. ik vind die kit wel erg mooi.
    ik hoop dat het concert gaaf was en de taart lekker.
    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete