Monday 1 June 2015

Father's Day Card and Treat Bag - Imaginisce

For now I thought I would share a quick Father's Day card and Father's Day treat bag. Both were created using Imaginisce's "Family Fun" collection and a little bit of the "Heartland Farm" collection. For the designs I used cut files from the Silhouette store.

Here they are:


For the "dad" card I used design #27523 from the Silhouette store and the papers: Imaginisce Family Fun: fun matinee (yellow), kiddie pool (green) and Good Times (blue). The stars were punched from scraps lying on my table. 


Then the "Dad" Treat Bag. Here I used design #61589 (Dad Mustache Treat Bag). A simple design and thus perfect for my dad, who is allergic to anything with frills or fuss!


For the base of the treat bag I used Imaginisce's Heartland Farm Meadow paper and for the mustache Imaginisce's Family Fun Kiddie Pool paper. The letters are Thickers from American Crafts. 

The only "frilly" element in these projects is the piece of ribbon which I couldn't resist. It's from a swap with May Arts we once did and I love the colors and the fabric. I used Imaginisce's I-Magicut - Ribbon Cutter and Sealer to cut and secure the ends of the ribbon. 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper (Family Fun and Heartland Farm). American Crafts: cardstock, Thickers. Tools: Imaginisce I-Magicut Ribbon Cutter and Sealer. Other: Silhouette Cameo.

5 comments:

  1. So fun! LOVING those mustaches!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jij bent er op tijd bij! :) Dit ziet er zo leuk uit! Vooral dat snorretje doet het 'm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw cute is that mustache....I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun things for Fathers Day!!! The dad card is very cool and really well made - the moustache is an awesome touch - and I love how you carried the theme through to your treat pouch!! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete