Saturday 15 August 2015

Guest Designing for 2 Crafty Girls

Hi everyone! Last month Sandi Lee from "2 Crafty Girls" asked me if I wanted to be a guest designer for them for the month of August and of course I said yes! I could choose to work with digital stamps from the following sponsors: 



or Bugaboo


And because it's a challenge blog, there's a challenge too of course! Here's the challenge board: use the photo inspiration, the sketch or watercolor pencils or combine the challenges to make a project.


I decided to use this super cute stamp from Lacy Sunshine and because I love sketches, I chose the sketch from the challenge board and got started. I grabbed my Copics and the July True Colors kit from Scraptastic Club and created this: 


I had so much fun coloring that I asked myself why I'm not doing this more often! (although this also made me realize how much I depend on my reading glasses nowadays, lol).

Now, if you want to see what the other designers created or if you feel like playing too, hop over to the 2 Crafty Girls blog. You have until August 31st at 8PM EST to get your card or project uploaded to inlinkz on the 2 Crafty Girls blog. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my project! 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT!! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the vibrant colors!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...what a cute little card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great catd made by you!! Love the Coloring and you have just amazed me with the variety in your talents and creativity!! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete