Friday 19 February 2016

Doodlebug Pot O' Gold | LaLaLove You

Hi everyone! Last week my Pot O' Gold layout was up on Doodlebug's blog and today I thought I'd share it here as well.

As we don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day in The Netherlands I dug through my pile of photos and found this one of my youngest climbing on a huge frog. I decided straight away that it was just perfect for this collection!

I started my layout by cutting lots of papers from the Pot O' Gold 6x6 paper pad in triangles; large ones and smaller ones. First I adhered the largest triangles, followed by a size smaller and the smallest came last: 


Next I embellished my page with stickers, washi tape and shamrock shape sprinkles: 


The stitching, drops of color mist, stamp and journaling came last: 


I'm a huge fan of (large) cut files and especially those from The Cut Shoppe, so I needed one of those too:


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh wow!! This is sooooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo leuk al die kikkertjes, en heel toepasselijk bij de foto! Superleuke lay-out!

    ReplyDelete