Thursday 28 April 2016

Scraptastic Club Sketchy Thursday!

Hi everyone! It's time for another Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic Club! I used the March kit "Sweet Child O' Mine" (as my April kit is probably stuck in customs, sigh), but luckily I just love the March kit and as I ordered the extra add-on (both the boy and the girl add-on) I still have enough left for another couple of layouts! Here's what I did for the sketch today:


The kit is filled with Crate Paper's "Little You" collection and I adore all the die-cuts from the ephemera pack ... so I used as much as possible! Of course the kit also contains many Scraptastic Club exclusives like the background paper I used and the acrylic heart you see below: 



And here's the sketch we used:


If you want to see what the other design team members did with the sketch then just over to the Scraptastic Club blog! We would love for you to play along with the sketch, please tag us on social media so we can see how you use the sketch!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for the "Scrapping Our Stash" blog hop! 

xoxo
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Wat een schattige en leuke lay-out! Hij heeft zo'n lieve uitstraling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and all the goodies you added on here!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete