Monday 6 June 2016

Scraptastic Club Pinterest Monday

Today it was Victoria's and my turn for the Pinterest Monday blog post at Scraptastic Club and we found such a fun photo as inspiration! This is what we chose to work with:


Here’s what I created using the fabulous exclusive May kit “Are You Gonna Go My Way” (main kit only) and a photo I took when my daughter, 2 friends and I were in New York last week.


As you can see I took my inspiration from the large letter. Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut the large letter “N” and machine stitched the outline. Next I added the photo and chose a few bits and pieces from the “Are You Gonna Go My Way” main kit. I wrote the journaling vertically following the design of the letter “N” and added a few drops of color mist for the finishing touch.




I adore all the exclusive papers and embellishments in this kit, like the multi colored striped paper, the flair buttons, the cork words …. I love it all!

And if you're curious about Victoria's layout then hop over to the Scraptastic Club blog! You won't be disappointed!

And have you seen the May kit and add-on "Are You Gonna Go My Way"?? They consist of exclusive Scraptastic Club product!! 





At this moment the kit is still available in the store!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! 
Have a great day!
xoxo
Monique

9 comments:

  1. Wauw, jij bent snel! En wat is het een gave lay-out geworden! Hij spat van het scherm af.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning page and love how you solved the challenge. That large alpha is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! On all levels.... Adore this to pieces!!! What a FANTASTIC take on the inspiration.... & the fun embellies you've added.... SWOON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats an awesome layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layout is simply gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this! LOVING that big "N" and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you got to visit New York!! And this page is super fabulous and I love the way the stitching just adds so much to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so much better than the original... with all that colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous14 June, 2016

    Wauw, een geweldige layout. Helemaal mijn stijl. Ik voel een lift aankomen:) Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete