Monday 18 July 2016

Doodlebug Puppy Love Layout

Hi everyone! Yesterday one of my Puppy Love layouts was featured on Doodlbug's blog, so I thought I'd share it here as well. When I first laid eyes on this collection, I swear I felt my heart beat faster! I've always had a soft spot for dog collections, but this one is definitely my all time favorite!!

Here's the layout I created for Doodlebug's blog. The photo was taken just after my dog had gone for a swim in the river (we were on vacation in the south of France where it was awfully hot at the time). She looked so adorable afterwards I wanted to capture it on film. But although I tried for the longest time she refused to look me in the (camera) "eye". In the end I settled for this photo and I think she still looks super sweet. 


I loved that when I dug through the package of "Odds & Ends" I found a die-cut of a dog which was very similar in looks. Of course I had to include it on my page somewhere. 


Another all time favorite are these dog shaped cute clips. Aren't they the very best?! 


And of course I had to include another birdie ... I said it in one of my former blog posts: I find these little birds so super cute I add them to almost all of my (Doodlebug) projects! The chunky twine is another favorite! 


And here's yet another dog die-cut. The "odds & ends" package is filled to the brim with the most amazing die-cuts and it's so very hard to choose which ones to use and which ones to use for a later project. 


For a better look at the Puppy Love collection hop over to this blog post of May 19! I can assure you it's amazing. I can't wait to see what you will all create with this awesome collection!! Don't forget to share! 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! Wishing you happy crafting! 
xoxo
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that photo and all the doggy goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is adorable and so is Jip. My dogs look really homely when they are wet but not Jip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superleuke lay-out! Hij is lekker vrolijk en lief tegelijk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute, SO sweet and just SO adorable!! Love all the fun details you used on this DOG-GONE awesome layout - you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab photo made even more irresistible by how you've scrapped it.

    ReplyDelete