Tuesday 16 August 2016

Love The Beach - The Cut Shoppe

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a layout I created for The Cut Shoppe! For this page I chose the "Everyday Essentials" cut file which I adore! Not only because there are so many different images included in this one cut file, but also because the cut file is so versatile! For my layout I only used the word "love" and a photo from out summer vacation last month. The word "love" became part of my layout title: "love the beach".

Here's what I created: 


Here's the "Everyday Essentials" cut file I used: 


I adhered different sheets of patterned paper behind every letter of the cut file and next I embellished the letters as well. Love those puffy sun glasses from Elle's Studio. (All the papers and embellishments I used are from the Scraptastic Club June Wipeout kit and add-on.)




Thanks so much for taking a peek at my project! And if you love this cut file then please hop over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store for many more amazing cut files! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Until next time!


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your big bold title...a fun page x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel erg mooi en zomers! Leuke foto ook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page. You really make me want to cut some files!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful LO and I love how easily you use large cut files. Great how you incorporated it into the title. I have those exact sandals too. ;)

    ReplyDelete