Tuesday 2 August 2016

Today Is A Happy Day!

Today I thought I'd share the layout I created for The Cut Shoppe blog. I love Ashley's cut files and always feel so inspired when I see them! For this layout, I used the "Feel The Love" cut file, but only used the circle with the "I love you this much" text. In this case the text refers to a city rather than to a person and of course that's New York! My daughter is a huge New York fan and so the text is very appropriate.


And this is the cut file I used "Feel The Love":


When I finished cutting the circle with my Silhouette Cameo I made sure I kept the leftover "pie" parts apart. I wanted to use these later-on to place on my patterned paper as a template, so I could hand cut around them knowing I had the right size to fill my cut file. I used the "Stitched" collection from Amy Tangerine for my page. 



And that's it! Hope you like it! For this cut file and many more hop over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store! Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my project! Wishing you a wonderful day! 



3 comments:

  1. Die liefde deel ik met haar ;) Prachtige lay-out! Wat maak je toch altijd gave dingen met hun cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome. Now that I have figured out to open files am keen to get a few more cut files. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors, the title work and the pie design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete