Tuesday 22 November 2016

Happy Fall Y'All - Pretty Little Studio

Hey everyone!! Today I've got a Pinterest inspired layout up on Pretty Little Studio's blog using the awesome Oakley Avenue collection! When I saw the Pinterest photo I was meant to use I was really excited as it’s perfect for the Oakley Avenue collection which I really wanted to use for today’s post.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out 6 feathers and arranged them on my white background similar to the way the arrows in the photo are placed. I added some machine stitching and chose a Fall photo I took of the pumpkins we made last month and got started. Here’s the result:


And here's the Pinterest photo I used: 

source: Pinterest

The feathers were cut from the Cozy Blanket paper and Patina (one of the papers from the 8×8 paper pack) and I really like how they turned out!


I also used one of the stamps belonging to this collection! I’m quite proud of that! I’m a huge fan of stamps and have quite a stash, but when it comes to actually using them I always find a excuse why I shouldn’t use them … but not now!


And of course I added one of the many awesome flair buttons of this collection, this one is from the “Fall” package.


And because the feathers in the Pinterest photo are actually arrows, I decided to add some arrow die-cuts in between the feathers:


Pretty Little Studio products used:

  • Oakley Avenue collection: Patterned Paper: Oakley Avenue 8×8 paper pack, Cozy Blanket; Die-Cuts: Fall Away Arrows, Orchard Words, Fall Faves; Flair: Fall; Vellum Tape: Fall In Love; Stamps: Cedar; Journaling Cards: Apple Cider 3×4; Frames: Weathered.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Wishing you happy crafting!
xoxo
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Its an awesome collection and just love the feathers. Fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zijn die veren leuk! Het is weer een hele gave en vrolijke lay-out geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete