Thursday 6 April 2017

All About Circles - Scrapbook & Cards Today!

For the "Free Cut File Tuesday" on the blog of Scrapbook & Cards Today Nicole Nowosad asked me to join her on the blog and to create a layout with the cut file she designed for SCT. 

Here's what I created using her cut file and the Sunshiny Days collection from Pebbles


And this is the cut file, you can download the file for free on the SCT blog

I decided to both cut and draw this cut file. I drew it first and punched holes around the circles and used embroidery thread in all colors of the rainbow to sew them. Next I also cut the cut file and used all the cut circles (the smaller ones) to adhere within the larger circles. Pebbles' Sunshiny Days collection with its bright colors was just perfect for my embroidered circles and my photo.

Here are a few close-ups: 



Don't you just love the small puffy flamingo sticker?! 

Thanks for stopping by and hop over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog to see what Nicole did with this cut file. 

xxx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the circles, the colors and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf! Zo heerlijk tropisch en vol kleur!

    ReplyDelete