Sunday 2 April 2017

Have Fun, ok! - Stuck?! Sketches! April 1 Sketch Reveal

It's a new month and that means a new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches!! I used the Fine & Dandy collection from Dear Lizzy to scrap these two photos of my daughter, my youngest and my niece:


I love this sketch with the two photos and I really like this collection, which makes for a super happy and colorful page. Can't believe I didn't use it before (I've had it for ages!)! 



and this is the sketch Laura designed:


We have two awesome sponsors this month over at Stuck?! Sketches!:


If you decide to play along please link up your layouts over in the sidebar on the blog of Stuck?! Sketches by April 29th 2017 at midnight EST to be in the running for one of the prizes! All prizes will be drawn randomly using Random.org to pick a number.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful week!
xx 
Monique

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, i am always a huge fan of your ability o mix so many patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie lay-out met dat hart en alle vrolijke kleurtjes! Super gedaan weer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and that heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete