Friday 28 April 2017

Pinterest Inspired Layout - Pretty Little Studio

Good morning friends! Today I'm sharing the Pretty Little Studio layout I created with this week’s Pinterest inspiration photo. I was waiting to use the new collection from Pretty Little Studio’s designer Claudia van Rooijen “With All My Heart” and this Pinterest photo was so perfect! The greenish color is maybe not exactly the same as the green in the With All My Heart collection, but it’s close enough. Here’s the layout I created:


And this is the Pinterest we used:


I tried to copy the stacked macarons in the Pinterest photos by stacking my journaling cards and photo on the right side of my page. Love the effect this gives! The word “today” was cut with my Silhouette. The arrow and flower die-cuts are part of the With All My Heart collection. Aren’t they fab?!


I also adore all kinds of flair buttons so I definitely wanted to include at least one! The letter stickers are from another collection: Oakley Avenue. I love that they match this collection as well.


And of all the journaling cards in this collection I think that this one is my favorite:


The camera comes from a “cut-apart” sheet full of cameras (part of the 8×8 paper pack). So awesome!!

For the finishing touch I used my sewing machine, I added a few drops of glimmer mist and I stamped the date (twice) and I was done!

Here’s a list of all the Pretty Little Studio products I used:

  • With All My Heart collection: Patterned Paper: 8×8 Paper Pack, Precious, Falling For You, Always – Gray; Flair: Love Always; Die-cuts: Floral Bouquet, Forever; Journaling: Snapshot 3×4; Mini Word: Sweetheart.
  • You & Me collection: Stickers: Valentine Words.
  • Oakley Avenue: Stickers: Mini ABC – Breezy.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Have a great day!
Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant take on the challenge! Love this design. Might be scrap lifting it... once again. ;) Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete