Wednesday 19 April 2017

Sketch Time at My Creative Scrapbook

Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook has their own sketch challenge blog? It's called My Creative Sketches and has a new sketch challenge every month on the 16th. For this month's sketch I used the My Creative Scrapbook April Main Kit to create this page:


I adore the Oh My Heart collection from Paige Evans (Pink Paislee) that features in this kit and happily use it for photos of both my daughter and my sons. The chipboard piece with Don't Grow Up It's A Trap is from Dear Lizzy and is just perfect for photos of my youngest (who grows up much too fast!!!). This is the sketch we're using:


And of course a few close-ups:




I love the little fox in this collection!!


If you decide to join in the fun and create a layout based on the sketch then Pam has this prize for one randomly drawn winner:


  • The deadline for this contest is May 14 (midnight EST, USA)
  • The winner will be a random draw and announced on May 15.
  • Anyone, anywhere, may enter this contest using any desired products. You do not have to be a member of our kit club to be eligible for the prize. We do ship our prizes internationally!
  • You may enter this contest as many times as you'd like... multiple entries are welcome.

So what are you waiting for?! Grab your stash and get started!! I can't wait to see what you'll do!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!! 
xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the yellow splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this bright and happy page!! That little fox is too cute!

    ReplyDelete