Friday 5 May 2017

May Kits Reveal at My Creative Scrapbook

It's time to reveal the May kits at My Creative Scrapbook!! The May kits are filled with lots of yummy goodness ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments. Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between, the four different MCS kits offer something for everyone!

Here they are, the kits for May:

Main Kit:

Creative Kit:

Limited Edition Kit:

Album Kit:

To see what all the design team members created with these kits then please have a look through the amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!

I've created four layouts with this month's May kit and today I'm sharing the first: "My Happy Boy", a photo of my youngest taken in Greece last year. LOVE Jillibean Soup's collection Bowl of Dreams that's featured in this kit this month!!!


I love the fabric AC Sotheby's Thickers in this kit and used them for my title. I used one of my Vicki Boutin mixed media pens to color the letters:


Love that flamingo die-cut and the puffy stickers!!



I love this month's kit soooo much!! As it happens I'm also guesting for Jillibean Soup this month and I got the very same collection to work with, so you'll see many layouts from me made with the Bowl of Dreams collection!

Here's a brief overview what's in the May Main Kit: Jillibean Soup: Bowl of Dreams papers & die-cuts & puffy stickers. Mixed with pkg of PL frames from Becky Higgins, Creative Embellishment chipboard nesting circles, A/C buttons & Thickers and more. For more information about the MCS kits hop over to the My Creative Scrapbook website!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xxx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Your lo is GORGEOUS! LOVING the bright colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout!!! LOVE how you used the products!!!

    ReplyDelete