Saturday 20 May 2017

Pebbles Mini (Tag) Album using the Tealightful Collection!

Hello friends! For Pebbles I created this fun tag mini album using the Tealightful collection! Last week, when I was making a (long overdue) back-up of my photos, I found these photos of my youngest again, participating in a sort of “fashion show” with his school using recycled and self-made clothes. At the time he was only 5 years old and he looked ever so cute! I knew straight away I wanted to use these photos in some kind of mini album, which turned out to be this tag album:


Before beginning the tag mini album, I printed all the photos I wanted to use in size 2″x 2″, found a cut file in the Silhouette store with 5 different tags & collected the papers and embellishments I thought I would need. Although I used my Silhouette to create the tags, you can easily hand cut these as well. They are different in size (what I love!) but the largest tag is approx. 6″ x 3.5″.


Now came the fun part: embellishing all the tags! Before I adhered the papers on the tags, I used my paper distressing tool to rough up the edges a little. After I had embellished all the tags I used a white & a black pen to draw a lines along the edges of both the tags and some of the papers.

Here are the tags one by one (except for the cover, which you can see in the first photo), so this is the back of the first tag. I just love the pink glitter foam Thickers that belong to this collection and needed to include some of those too!


The second tag is a Pebbles gold dipped tag from the Home+Made collection on which I typed some journaling with my typewriter. Next, I embellished it with a small piece of washi tape, a word sticker, and a transparent sticker:


For the back I used one of the squares from the Tea Party Sentiments sheet and used some ribbon and a puffy sticker to embellish:


The front of the third tag:


On the back  of the third tag I used one of the wood veneer shapes from the Simple Life collection. Isn’t it just perfect?!


Here’s the front of the fourth tag. I just love that so many of the word stickers from the Tealightful collection are so appropriate for my photos!


And the back:


On the fifth tag I adhered the photos a little over the edge of the tag and I loved how it turned out:


And for the back of the fifth tag, I used one of the cards from the Tea Party sheet. Isn’t it super cute?


The sixth and last tag; I thought this was the perfect photo to use last in my mini album, lol. The word “joy” was cut from a sheet of white AC cardstock using my Silhouette:


For the back of the tag mini album I used another card from the Tea Party sheet. I had to trim a little of the sides to make it fit:


This was the last tag in the tag mini album. I used a ring binder to keep all the tags together and knotted a few pieces of ribbon around it. I really love how it turned out! Hope you do too! I adore the Tealightful collection and it’s so perfect to use for almost any occasion!


Here’s the list of supplies I used:
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Tea Party (733526)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Bouquet (733527)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Delicate Lace (733528)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Fresh Picked (733529)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Teacups (733530)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Graceful Swan (733531)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Meadow (733532)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Lovely Lilacs (733534)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Floral Patchwork (733535)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Tea Party Sentiments (733536)
Tealightful Double-Sided Cardstock 12″x12″ Daydream (733537)
Tealightful Thickers Stickers 5.5″x11″ 2/pkg Letter Alpha Pink/Glitter Foam (733538)
Tealightful Transparant Stickers 5.5″x11″ 2/pkg Icons & Accents W/Glitter (733539)
Tealightful Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/pkg (733540)
Tealightful Washi Tape Strip Sheets 3/pkg (733541)
Tealightful Puffy Stickers Icons (733542)
Tealightful Word Stickers 3/pkg (733544)
Jen Hadfield Home+Made gold dipped tags (732783)
Jen Hadfield Simple Life Wood Veneer Shapes (733493)
American Crafts Textured Cardstock Pack 12″x12″ 60/pkg, Neutrals (71252)
American Crafts Textured Cardstock Pack 12″x12″ 60/pkg, Spring (71253)

This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Monique

2 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tag album. I love tag albums! This collection is so pretty. I have a monthly kit from my LSS that is filled with it. Just waiting to use it.Your detailed embellishments are perfect as always. :)

    ReplyDelete