Monday 21 August 2017

My Creative Scrapbook August Sketch

This month I decided to use the My Creative Scrapbook August sketch for one of my kit layouts. Here's the page I created using both the sketch and the August Main Kit.


And a few close-ups:





and the MCS August sketch I used:

If you feel like scrapping any time soon, then why not use this sketch?! Everyone is welcome to play along. Remember to share your layout based on this sketch at the facebook page My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central! You never know when Pam is watching and you can be a lucky winner to some fabulous goodies!

For more August Main Kit inspiration hop over to the MCS Design Team gallery and if you want more info on the kit club then go HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy scrapping!
xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete