Saturday 30 September 2017

Pebbles Midnight Haunting Layout

Good morning everyone! Today I’m sharing a Pebbles Halloween layout with you. Are you already getting into the Halloween spirit? Maybe this layout using Pebbles’ spooky Midnight Haunting collection will help you feeling it a bit more! Originally Halloween is not a Dutch festivity, but lately people are celebrating it here more and more. When my son heard that there would be a Halloween celebration in his friend’s neighborhood, I just couldn’t keep him home! I managed to take one quick photo of the two of them and of course I had to scrap it!


For my layout, I decided to make good use of the fabulous die-cuts, stickers and chipboards in this collection. I stitched a large circle on my background page, placed the photo in the bottom right corner and decorated the circle with lots of embellishments.



Instead of using just one photo, I decided to print the same photo twice: one black & white and one in color, the black & white a little larger than the colored one. I then adhered the colored photo on top of the black & white photo and slightly at an angle. I love the extra dimension this gives my page.


My favorite die-cut in this collection is this owl, isn’t he cute?!


Although I also adore these little ghosts! And look how awesome the gold Thickers, puffy sticker and chipboard pieces are! I just love all the different textures in this collection!


How I wish we would celebrate Halloween too, if only because I would then be able to use this Midnight Haunting collection more! I know that if my kids are going to dress up for Halloween this year, I will insist they pose for me so I get to take many more photos!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog again! Wishing you a crafty day!

xoxo Monique

Supplies:
Midnight Haunting Gold Foil Thickers (733652)
Midnight Haunting Cardstock Stickers Goldfoil (733653)
Midnight Haunting Gold Foil Ephemera (733654)
Midnight Haunting Puffy Stickers (733656)
Midnight Haunting Gold Foil Chipboard Stickers (733659)
Midnight Haunting “Eyes On You” Patterned Paper (733643)
Midnight Haunting “Creepy Crawly” Patterned Paper (733646)
Midnight Haunting “Hocus Pocus” Patterned Paper (733648)

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the stitched circle and the pumpkins!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuke LO, Monique en erg leuk ook dat je het proces laat zien!

    ReplyDelete