Wednesday 3 January 2018

Sneak Peeks January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!!

Hi friends!! Wishing you all a very happy 2018!! I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you for your support, cheers and kind words! I hope this will be an awesome year, with lots of happiness and of course lots of crafting! You're the best! xxxx 

Now on to the sneak peeks of the January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. The kit is awesome as always! 


I counted ten sneaks of my projects ... see if you can find which ones they are! No, just kidding! 

If you want to see the sneaks of the other three kits then please hop over to the blog of My Creative Scrapbook

Thank you so much for stopping by!
xxx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. ARIGATOU(Thank you so much!!)
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and a prosperous new year!
    On Japanese New Year ‘s customs;
    Adults put money in a special envelope and give it to children.
    This is called “otoshidama” and many children look forward to it very much!
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! LOVING the sneaks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete