Friday 2 February 2018

Love You!!

With the January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook I scrapped this page about my dear hubby. I really loved the b/w photo that was taken at his work and just had to use it. The Carta Bella papers were ideal for it!


I hand cut the large heart and then machine stitched the inside and with a brown pen doodled a line around it. The "you are my happy" stamp is from a Jillibean Soup stamp set, really love it! 





The January Main Kit was truly an fabulous kit (but that's what I always say about MCS kits, lol, that is because they really are!).

For more information about the kits hop over to the MCS website and to see more DT pages created with the various kits please visit the DT gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a fab weekend!
xxx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige, stijlvolle lay-out! Zo mooi, dat grote hart! Ik vind de foto van Patrick ook erg mooi trouwens. Hij komt heel goed tot zijn recht zo op de lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the color and that large heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete