Tuesday 27 February 2018

XOXO - My Creative Scrapbook February Kit Layout

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing the 4th - and my favorite - layout I created with the February Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I so loved working with this kit!!

This layout was created using only the sheet with vintage die-cuts and no extra paper at all! 


And a few close-ups:






For more information about the kit please visit the website from My Creative Scrapbook

February Creative Kit

Thanks for stopping by!
xx Monique

2 comments:

  1. Wauw, ik vind deze echt heel leuk geworden! Wat een mooi geheel is het zo en de vintage plaatjes (vooral die twee meisjes rechts) staan er echt heel leuk bij.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the colors, and the cute little boy & girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete