Tuesday 8 May 2018

My Creative Scrapbook May Kits!

Hi everyone! Because of my vacation abroad a little bit later than usually ... the May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook and the first layout!

Let's start with the layout. The Carta Bella "Spring Market" collection featured in this kit, is just perfect for this silly photo of my kids in my in-laws garden.


A few close-ups:


I just love the soft colors in this collection!




The huge doily is one of the MCS May cut files from Neat and Crafty. You'll find the MCS cut files HERE (at the bottom of the add-on page).


Hope you liked this first layout for May. If you can't wait to see the rest of my MCS layouts for May or if you want to see the projects from my fellow dt members as well, then hop over to the MCS gallery!

Last but not least, the photo of the MCS May Main Kit:


For more information about this kit or the other 3 amazing kits, please visit the MCS website.

Thanks for stopping by today! I so appreciate your visit!
xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the random stitching and that wood grain!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete