Sunday 13 May 2018

Sillinest - Doodlebug Design

Hi friends! When I saw the National Scrapbook Day challenges at Scrapbook.com I knew I wanted to play! Especially when I saw the "Live, Laugh, Layout Challenge", where the challenge is to incorporate a wide variety of embellishments! Right up my alley! 

So I unpacked the new Doodlebug collections I had just bought and got started. Here's what I did:


The photo is of my hubby and my brother in law, preparing their favorite dish paella together. It took them hours, but they had great fun!! 

Here are a few more close-up of all the embellishments I used: 






I really and truly adore every Doodlebug product and creating this page made me so happy! 

How about you? Did you join any NSD challenges? There's still time to join the NSD challenges at Scrapbook.com!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke foto en hij komt goed tot zijn recht op deze onwijs vrolijke lay-out. Ik vind hem superleuk geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and all the pizzas!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete