Thursday 7 June 2018

LOVE - another layout using the June Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing another layout created with the June Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I really loved the clock paper in the Early Bird collection from Bo Bunny and used it for two of my pages. Here's one of them:


When we were in Spain last May we walked for hours on end and on one of our walks we saw this wall with the painted squares. They were probably in the process of decided in which color to paint the wall, but us it was a nice spot to take a photo and the colors of squares match this collection perfectly!

Here are a couple of close-ups:




And here's a photo of the June Main Kit:


If you want to see the other 3 kits as well then please stop by My Creative Scrapbook's blog to see the full June reveal!

For now, thank you so much for visiting my blog.
xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING all the clocks and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monique! WOW! This kit looks amazing and your layout is absolutely beautiful. You used it to perfection here of your gorgeous page!!!!

    ReplyDelete