Friday 1 June 2018

More layouts created with the May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

I'm so happy it's Friday again!! as Friday's are the days that I don't have to go into the office! and I get to do what I love to do most .... scrapbooking!! Yay!

Today I'm showing you another 3 layouts I created with the May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This kit was filled with the spring collection "Spring Market" from Carta Bella.

This page was created using the May sketch, the photo of my kids was taken in Alexandria, Louisiana in 2015.


a few close-ups:




Here's the second layout. The photo was taken a looooong time ago, but was very fitting for this collection so I used it anyway.


Some close-ups:




And last but not least, layout 3. This photo was also taken in 2015, in Disney Florida:


and a few close-ups:




This is it, hope you like them! If you want more information about this kit or the other 3 amazing kits, please visit the MCS website.

Thanks for stopping by today! I really appreciate your visits!

xoxo
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment