Friday 6 July 2018

My Creative Scrapbook Full Reveal July kits - Summer Beach Days

Hi friends! Yesterday was the full reveal of the July kits at My Creative Scrapbook and that means I can share the rest of my projects.

Here's one of them, using a beach photo from our Spain vacation last May;


I so love all the summer scrapbook collections that are out there, like this "Good Day Sunshine" collection from Echo Park! and I love the summer brads from Simple Stories that are included in this kit ... look at that flip flops brad!


Also in the kit are these Dear Lizzy stamps. I used these to stamp the title on my page.




Here's a photo of the MCS July Main Kit:


If you want to see the other three other July kits then please hop over to the MCS blog. For all projects please visit the DT gallery and if you want more info on how to secure a kit for yourself then hop over to the MCS website.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Friday!
xx
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the title work and the colors!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete