Friday 27 July 2018

This is the life! | JustNick & Doodlebug

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a fun summer layout created for JustNick.

Last May my family and I spent a few days in Spain and one of the activities we undertook was walk (climb) to the cross on top of the "Sierra Helada" that towers over Benidorm. For me, this was anything but easy, untrained as I am, but I did it! (The kids and my hubby seem to do the climb with much less effort!) Of course my daughter took a "selfie" and so I could do a layout about this! Here's what I made:


For this page I used the "Around The World" cut files:


I cut out the globe in almost 12"x 12" size and used that for my background and built the rest of the page on top of it.

I used Doodlebug Design's "Sweet Summer" collection which I found just perfect for these travel cut files and my holiday photo.

Here a few close-ups of the other cut files I used from the "Around the World" bundle: first the tag with the word "vacation" cut out:


Next the "Right Here" cut file:


And last but not least, the Geo Tags:


I really love this set of cut files! They are so perfect to use for lots more of my travel photos!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to take a peek at my layout.

xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is sooooooooooooooo fun! LOVING that background and love love love all the fun goodies on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete