Thursday 6 September 2018

Favorite Season | September Reveal My Creative Scrapbook

So, it's the 6th of the month and that means that the new kits from My Creative Scrapbook were revealed yesterday! Pam always sends me the Main kit and like always I totally adore it! It features the Auburn Lane collection from Pink Paislee with a few super fun other products like a stencil from Carta Bella and a set of beautiful Thickers. I decided to put the stencil to good use straight away and created this fun Fall page of my youngest son:


Here are the close-ups: first of the part where I used the stencil and the Thickers:


then of this adorable "Autumn" card:


and then of some beautiful touches of gold!


And here's the photo of the September Main kit:


awesome right?!

If you're curious what the other designes created with this kit or the other kits then please hop over to the DT gallery. If you want to see the other kits as well, then please visit the MCS blog! And if you want to learn how to secure a kit for yourself then hop over to the MCS website.

For now, thank you so much for stopping by my blog once again! Really appreciate it!
xx Monique

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors and the folded corner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This page is absolutely gorgeous. I just love what you did with this kit! And that photo is a real treasure!

    ReplyDelete