Wednesday 10 October 2018

My Creative Scrapbook October Main Kit Reveal and a layout

Hi friends! I've got a layout to share that I created with the October Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I love the Forever Fall collection from Simple Stories that Pam included in this kit!! The photo I used is an old one: my youngest kid ten years ago (how time flies!) but I just never got around to scrap it. 


The cut file is a free cut file also from My Creative Scrapbook. 

A few close-ups:


Isn't that little fox super cute?!



And this is this month's kit:


If you want to know more about the kit, then hop over to the MCS website and if you want to see the projects the design team created then please visit the DT gallery. Did you know that the MCS blog contains lots and lots of tutorials created with the kits? If you want to check them out, go HERE

Thank you so much for stopping again, I really appreciate it!!
xx
Monique

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that adorable photo, the colors and the fox!!!!

    ReplyDelete