Wednesday 5 December 2018

My Creative Scrapbook December Kits & 2 Christmas Layouts

Hi everyone! It's time for the reveal of the December kits at My Creative Scrapbook! This month I received both the Main Kit as well as the Creative Kit and I couldn't be happier, as I totally adore all Christmas collections!! 

Here's a layout I created with the December Main Kit, filled with the "Simple Vintage Christmas" collection from Simple Stories:


I love the chipboards in this collection and all the different red papers!! 

 

And here's a photo of the December Main Kit:


And here's also a layout I created with the December Creative Kit, featuring the "Cozy & Bright" collection from Pebbles Inc. : the photo is of my youngest insisting I buy this illuminated reindeer (which, of course I did):


Pebbles Inc is one of my favorite manufacturers and I so adore this collection!! 




and here's the photo of the December Creative Kit:


If you want to see all the other projects created with these kits then hop over to the DT gallery! If you want to read more about securing a kit for yourself then visit the MCS website.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
xx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Amazing layouts. Love the mix of old and new. nicely done! yay. Happy Holidays to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! LOVING the Santa on the first one and those gnomes on the second one!!!!

    ReplyDelete