Tuesday 8 January 2019

LOVE | JustNick Studio | Pick-Me-Up Paige Evans

Hello friends! Here's my very first layout for JustNick for 2019. The assignment for this week was to create a project about our goals for 2019 or to create an "about me" project. I don't normally have goals for any new year, but there's one goal I always set myself (and never manage to achieve) and that is to stop postponing things! I'm such a procrastinator!

So here's a layout about me with my goal for ALL of the years:


I love the cut file I used for this page: "Loads of Love":


Isn't this cut file awesome?! It's so versatile! In this case it stands for "loving my life". I used Paige Evans (Pink Paislee's) Pick-Me-Up collection. I love how colorful this collection is, which is very "me". I added a few bits and pieces from other collections/manufacturers as well, like the little piece of paper with the text, which is from Simple Stories, the green puffy sticker, which is from MAMBI and the white puffy sticker which is from Pinkfresh Studio.

Here are a few close-ups:




Thank you so much for stopping by today to have a look at my page. If you want to check out this cut file or any other "LOVE" cut file in the store, just click HERE.

Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy 2019!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors on the 'love's'!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete