Tuesday 5 February 2019

My Creative Scrapbook February Kits Reveal & a "Happy" layout

Hi everyone! It's the 5th of the month and that means it's time to reveal the My Creative Scrapbook February kits!! This month I was lucky enough to receive both the Main kit and the Creative kit!! 

Today I'm focusing on the Main kit, which consists mostly of Pink Paislee / Paige Evans' "Whimsical" collection (papers, chipboard shapes and die-cuts), with gold foam letter Thickers and white rubber words from Amy Tangerine and there's even a spray stencil from Heidi Swapp included. Such an awesome kit! Here's one of the layouts I created with it:


and a few close-ups:




Here's a photo of the February Main kit:


Showing you the Creative kit and a layout later this week! If you can't wait to see the kits and what the design team created with it, please visit the DT gallery

Thank you so much for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love love love this! LOVING all the triangles, the colors and the stitching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Reminds me of a patchwork quilt! LOOOOOVE the colours, too :)

    ReplyDelete