Sunday 10 February 2019

We Love Winter | My Creative Scrapbook February Creative Kit

Hi everyone! This month I received both the Main kit and the Creative kit from Pam at My Creative Scrapbook and today I'm sharing a layout I created with the Creative Kit! 

The Creative Kit consists of so many Pebbles goodies, mainly from the "Loves Me" collection. Such an awesome kit! Here's the first layout I created with it:


Although this is really a Valentine's collection it's easily used for other photos as well. I used these winter photos of my 3 kids and love the result.




As I didn't want an whole white background I brused a little stamping ink on it using a Nuvo blender brush from Tonic Studio. The red ink pad was included in the kit.

February Creative Kit:

Showing you more layouts created with the Creative kit later this week! If you can't wait to see the kits and what the design team created with it, please visit the DT gallery. You can also find more layouts on my Instagram account

Thank you so much for stopping by!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the photos and the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete