Sunday 31 March 2019

Hello Today | JustNick Studio

Hello friends! Today I thought I'd share this sunny layout with you, which I created with the new March cut file "Daisy Background" from JustNick Studio and some Dear Lizzy papers and embellishments.

I love to use background cut files and this beautiful daisy background cut file is one my new favorites! I cut it from a smooth white AC cardstock and backed a few of the flowers with some patterned paper. I love to leave a few of the flowers "open" and a few of them with patterned paper behind them.

Here's the layout I created:

and this is the "Daisy Background" cut file I used:


Here are a few close-ups: except for adhering patterned paper behind some of the flowers I also added either a tiny sticker or an enamel dot to the hearts of the flowers.





I used a photo of "my boys" and I from last year's summer vacation. I really love how this turned out and hope you like it too!


For more flower or background cut files or any other cut file don't forget to visit the JustNick store!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you happy crafting!
xoxo


1 comment: