Sunday 7 April 2019

JustNick | Together Layout

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for JustNick Studio a little while ago. I used two of the new March cut files: Bloom and Floral Grouping 1 and Pretty Little Studio's XOXO collection to create this family layout:


And these are the cut files I used:



Aren't these cut files beautiful?! I cut the "Floral Grouping 1" from both white cardstock and from a piece of patterned paper, the white one slighter larger than the colored one. I placed these on top of each other to create extra depth and added the matted photo on top. 


I also cut two flowers from the "Bloom" cut file from patterned paper and some leaves from white cardstock and adhered the flowers on top of the photo in the bottom left corner and in the top right corner. The leaves I slid under the photo also in the top right corner.




I really love how delicate these flowers are and how super easy they cut!

If you're looking for some beautiful spring cut files or any other cut file, then make sure to visit the JustNick store and take a look at all the fabulous designs.

Thank you so much for stopping by, wishing you happy scrapping!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete