Wednesday 10 April 2019

My Creative Scrapbook | HELLO

Hi friends, here's another layout I created with the April Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook and the beautiful Flower Market collection from Carta Bella.

Last February we had my sister's dog to stay with us for a week and I came to realise how empty our house is without a dog in it! (high time to start looking for one again!) Of course we took some photos, which had to be scrapped:


I love my stash of hand punches and find I don't use them enough, so for this page I decided to use two of them. Love the result!



The pink cardstock with the arrows cut out of it, is actually a part of the packaging of the "You Make Miso Happy" Jillibean Soup alpha's.


Aren't these Carta Bella papers beautiful?! I'm in love!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I so appreciate it!
xxx
Monique

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the circle of banners and those photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete