Saturday 22 June 2019

My Creative Scrapbook Step-By-Step | DREAM

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a step-by-step for one of the layouts I created with the My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit. I chose this month's sketch as the base for my layout and created this page:


And this is this month's sketch I used:


And here's how I created my page:


1. I started with assembling all the products I though I would need.
2. Using 2 plates I drew two circles on my paper.
3. I hand cut around the largest circle.
4. With fringe scissors I cut around the entire paper circle to the inner (smaller) circle.
5. With a large brush and pink stamping ink I colored the white background cardstock and added a few drops of color ink as well.
6. I placed the paper circle with the fringe on top of the white cardstock.
7. I selected two photos for my layout and added one of them behind one of the chipboard frames.
8. The second photo I placed on top of the chipboard frame and placed this on top of the fringe paper circle.
9. The sticker word "DREAM" will be the title of the my page and was placed above the photos.

I added a few other die-cuts and stickers as well. Here are a few close-ups:





I really love this kit with the Simple Vintage Botanical collection from Simple Stories. The soft, romantic colors and designs are so beautiful!

Here's a photo of the June Main Kit I used:


For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook web site. For photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kit, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I really appreciate it! Wishing you happy crafting!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh that fringed circle is awesome! What a clever interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! I loveeeeeee that fringed circle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete