Saturday 13 July 2019

Hello BDAY | Jillibean Soup

Hi friends! Today I did some scrapping just for me and it just felt really good! I chose a sketch from the archives of PageMaps, the "Shades of Color" collection from Jillibean Soup and two photos of my oldest son and my hubby celebrating their combined birthdays and got started:

Here's what I made: 


And this is the PageMaps sketch I used, one from October 2018:


I really loved this design and the photos I wanted to scrap were the perfect size. So the choice was easy. Here are a few close-ups:





I adore the colors in this collection from Jillibean Soup! They made my photos really pop! 

Here are the links to the PageMaps site and to the October 2018 archives.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! The colors are perfect for a b-day celebration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the cake! Great presentation.

    ReplyDelete