Sunday 29 September 2019

Forever Love | Pretty Little Studio

For Pretty Little Studio's blog I created this boy layout using with the beautiful “With All My Heart” collection. I love the soft colors and wonderful designs in this collection and often reach for it when scrapping photos of my daughter. However, when I saw this photo of my oldest son (with all the blue colors) taken during our vacation in Greece last month, I decided to give it a try. I really love how it turned out!

Here’s the layout I made:


I matted the photo on a metallic clear sheet with gold flower accents and matted that on a strip of patterned paper. I added a 3×4 journaling card on the right side and added a little tag partly below the card on the right side. On top I adhered a flair button with a cute little camera with a heart in the centre and a little word sticker:


Over the photo I added the title. The word “LOVE” is a cut file from JustNick Studio (Free Love) and the word “forever” is a Pretty Little Studio die-cut. Below the title I stamped the date, added a cardstock word from a “cut apart” strip of words and another word sticker.


Above the photo I added two large tags, a little tab and another word sticker:


With the addition of a few drops of color mist and some machine stitching my layout was done! Hope you like it!

Here’s a list of all the Pretty Little Studio products I used: With All My Heart collection: 8×8 Paper Pack; Metallic Clear: Lovely Gold; Frames: Flutter; Die-Cuts: Forever; Flair Buttons: Love Always; 3×4 Journaling Cards: Snap Shot; Stickers: Lovely Story Words; Tags: Sweetheart.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! I hope I’ve been able to inspire you to get out your stash of Pretty Little Studio products and start scrapping!


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the title work, the colors and that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete