Saturday 7 September 2019

September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook & A Layout!

Hello everyone, it's time to show you the September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. The kit contains a lot of products from American Crafts/Vicki Boutin, mostly from the Wildflower & Honey collection, but also some from the Field Notes collection.

Here's one of the pages I made:


I really love the vibrant colors of this kit! They were just perfect for these fun photos of my daughter participating in a kind of "toilet" race. 

Here are a couple of close-ups: 



And this is the photo of this month's Main kit:


You can find more information about this fun kit on the website of My Creative Scrapbook. If you want to see the other three September kits please check the MCS blog

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment