Saturday 28 September 2019

Star Player | JustNick | Doodlebug Design

For JustNick Studio I created this layout about my soccer playing son. Last season his team became champion, and the photos of that accomplishment had to be scrapped of course. I used the "Star Cluster" cut file as my son and his team mates were the stars of the season!

Here's the layout I created:


and this is the "Star Cluster" cut file I used:


For this cut file I decided to use a strip of three small photos rather than one large photo and I really love the result.

The papers and embellishments I used are Doodlebug's "French Kiss" collection. I love the red, blue and pink color combination!

Here are a few close-ups:



To add a bit of extra color to my page, I adhered little enamel hearts to the centre of all stars.


I remember when I just started scrapbooking I almost never added journaling to my layouts. Looking through my albums from that early period I really regret that. So now I make sure to always add a bit of journaling, whether it's at the front of my layout or at the back. It adds so much and it's so easy to do.

And here's already the last close-up:


This is it. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Don't forget to check out all the awesome cut files Nicole has in her JustNick store!

Wishing you a fab weekend!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment