Sunday 6 October 2019

Make Your Own Magic | Paige Evans | My Creative Scrapbook October Main Kit

Hello friends, happy Sunday! The October kits from My Creative Scrapbook have been revealed (see the MCS blog) and so I can start showing you my pages. The October Main kit contains Pink Paislee's / Paige Evans' "Truly Grateful" collection. I love this collection so much, with all it's vibrant colors!

Here's one of the pages I made:


Don't you just adore those colors?!






And this is the kit:


For more information about the October Main kit (and the other 3 October kits) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my page!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the sunbursts, the distressing and the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete