Thursday 9 January 2020

January Kits My Creative Scrapbook | BRRR! - Crate Paper

It's time for the January kits from My Creative Scrapbook. This month I received the Main Kit and the Creative Kit both. The Main Kit is filled with Crate Paper's Snowflake collection and the Creative Kit with My Mind's Eye's "One Fine Day" collection.

Here's one of the layouts I created with the January Main Kit: my Cocker Spaniel puppy! Isn't she cute?


and a few close-ups:




and a photo of the kit:


Here's what in the kit: patterned paper from Crate Paper's "SnowFlake" collection, the 12" x 12" chipboard stickers, the ephemera pack, a pack of Heidi Swapp acetate words and glitter foam letter Thickers from American Crafts.

Sharing the other layouts created with this kit and the January Creative Kit soon!

For more information about the January kits please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my page!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
xoxo

1 comment: