Friday 3 January 2020

Together You & Me | Pretty Little Studio

Hello everyone! For my blog post on Pretty Little Studio's blog I created a Christmas layout using the Glitter & Ice collection. I love this collection so much that every time I’m using it to scrap my layouts or my December Daily I get so happy! Let me show you what I made:


For my layout I started with preparing a background using a template with diamonds, Nuvo embellishment mousse and some pink Distress Oxide Spray. Next I matted my photo on a few pieces of patterned paper and a piece of a clear sheet. I added lots of die-cuts (Christmas trees, words, frame, hearts).


I just love the extra dimension the mousse gives to the layout.


Here you can see the clear sheet with the trees and of course I had to add some machine stitching as well.

I love this photo of my daughter and I. My office is right in the centre of the town and often when my daughter has a moment of free time she calls me to ask if I want to have coffee or a hot cocoa with her somewhere nearby and of course I say yes as often as I can! We love something sweet as well, so I was very happy when I found this die-cut in the Glitter & Ice collection!


Apart from all the die-cuts in this collection there are also many awesome little word stickers! Like this one:


I stamped the date (twice) and added three little flags in the top right corner of my page, using a tiny attacher to fasten them. I completed this layout by adding two strips of typed journaling.


Here’s what I used for my page: Glitter & Ice collection: 8×8 paper pack; Clear: Tree Scatter 8×8; Die-Cuts: Warm Wishes Tags, Santa is Coming, Happy Season, Twinkle Lights, Fir Tree, Wonderful Frames, Tis the Season; Stickers: Oh What Fun; Cut-Aparts: Twas The Night Flags;

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and taking a peek at my page! And don’t forget to check out the Pretty Little Studio Shop for this amazing collection!
Hope to see you next time!

xoxo

1 comment: