Sunday 1 March 2020

You & Me | Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! I totally forgot to share the Valentine’s layout I created for Pretty Little Studio. It's not an ordinary Valentine’s layout, but one with photos of each of my kids with our sweet English Cocker Spaniel puppy. They all love her so much! So for me these photos were an obvious choice when I decided to scrap a Valentine’s layout. I mainly used the totally awesome “XOXO” collection. This collection is an older one, but it’s still one of my favorites. Here’s my layout:


I really love the strip with the three photos, they are so easy to scrap! Using a template with little squares and some pink stamping ink I added a few pink squares on my white cardstock background as well as some pink paint splatter.


On the left side of my photos I created a little cluster with a white tag, some die-cuts and a clear adhesive strip with little xxx’s. These are from the “Document Life” collection.


The cut file “heart this” is not from Pretty Little Studio, but comes from my stash.
I also created a cluster on the right side of my photos with a journaling card with little hearts, a 2×2 card and some die-cuts. I love the word “love” in black amongst all the colors.



Here’s what I used for my layout: XOXO collection: 8×8 paper pack, 4×2 Paper Pack; Cut-Aparts: Perfect Match Word Flags; Die-Cuts: Blooming Love, For Always Tags, Hello Lovely Words, Love You; Journaling Cards: Love This 3×4. Document Life collection: Stickers: Stitches Clear. With All My Heart collection: Stickers: Love Story Words.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and taking a peek at my page. I hope you like it! Please visit the Pretty Little Studio Shop to take a look at all the fabulous collections!


1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING those colors, the photos and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete