Wednesday 29 April 2020

Oh What Fun | Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing another layout created for Pretty Little Studio using their Color Me Happy collection. I adore the bright colors in this collection and every time I see this collection lying on my desk it calls out to me! So I just needed to use it again! Here’s what I created for today:


Apart from the Color Me Happy collection I also used a Pretty Little Studio cut file. I thought this title was very appropriate for this collection. I cut it from a sheet of white cardstock and spray inked it yellow. The rainbow in the bottom right corner was hand cut from the 8″ x 8″ sheet called “Rainbow Connection“. After I glued it in place I placed the cut file over it and used my sewing machine to stitch that in place. Love how that looks!

Next I created three little clusters: one at the top left corner of my page:


Another cluster in the middle, on the right side:


And one cluster in the bottom left corner:


I soooo adore all those happy faces in the die-cuts! So super cute!! Like this little mouse … how cute!


This is definitely one of my favorite collections from Pretty Little Studio!

Here’s a list of what I used for my layout: Color Me Happy collection: 12 x 12 paper pack, 8 x 8 paper pack; Die-Cuts: Stay True Words, Over The Rainbow, Merry Go Round, Hear Me Roar; Word Flags: Wild At Heart; Stickers: Lucky Stars. Digital Cut File: Oh What Fun.

This is it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my page. Don’t forget to check out the Color Me Happy collection in the Pretty Little Studio store! You’ll be amazed when you see how many items there are in this collection! Wishing you a happy day and stay safe wherever you are!


2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that title, the rainbow and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helemaal geweldig. Alles, de kleuren,de cut file en de foto's super. Heel fijn weekend

    ReplyDelete