Sunday 17 May 2020

Three My Mind's Eye layouts made with the April Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! As I am still waiting for my May kit from My Creative Scrapbook to turn up (they are stuck in the mail somewhere between the USA and the Netherlands) I thought I would share the other three projects I created with the April Main kit. I love the My Mind's Eye "Gingham Garden" collection that was mainly featured in this kit.

Here's the first layout: "No Matter How Long The Winter, The Spring Is Sure To Follow". I used a photo of my with my two sons enjoying a stroll into the city centre after dinner where we bought an ice cream.


Here's the second layout I created: my men and I sitting on the sidewalk in Covent Garden, London.


And the third layout: these photos are from 2007, my youngest in his sleeping bag with his sleepy face. I really miss this time, when the kids were so small! Why do they have to grow up so fast!


For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all the projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful week!!

Hugs,
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the distressing and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete