This calls for a celebration!!! and this is what I have in mind: If you become a FOLLOWER of my blog (or if you already are a follower) and leave me a comment with this post you'll have a chance to win this little RAK:
It's inspired by my recent holiday in France and this is what you can win (also open to international scrapbookers):
- the French magazin "Moments Scrap[booking], issue June/July/August 2009;
- ribbon from the Brocante (antique) market I went to;
- buttons on a cute vintage card from the same Brocante market;
- a vintage postcard from the Brocante market, between 80 and 100 years old;
- some (French) sunflower stickers;
- clear scraps flowers;
- creative borders dies (for i.e. Cuttlebug or QK Revolution);
- a "this & that" diecut sheet;
- some A4 vintage papers;
- a SURPRISE item!
Hope you'll like it!!
If you don't have a blog, but visit my blog regurlarly just leave me a comment and you'll be in the draw too!
You have until the end of September to participate!! On the 1st of October I'll post who the lucky winner is!!! Good luck to you all and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR KIND COMMENTS SO FAR!!
Love you all!!!