Hello friends! I thought I would share this Pretty Little Studio - Frosty and Friends layout featuring my Cocker Spaniel. Here's the layout I created:
Sunday, 28 November 2021
You're My Favorite || Pretty Little Studio
Tuesday, 16 November 2021
Deck the Halls || My Creative Scrapbook Step-By-Step
Hello friends!! Today I'm sharing a step-by-step instruction on how to create this Christmas tree I used on the layout I made for My Creative Scrapbook. This month I got the Creative kit which featured the joyful Holly Days collection from Simple Stories.
This is the layout I created:
For the steps to create the tree I made a photo collage, but first let me show you a photo of the awesome November kit. Look how much it contains!!
Look how cute those die-cuts are:
And this is the tree for which I made the step-by-step instructions:
So, let me show you the 9 steps:
- The first photo shows the fold lines with which you start.
- Fold the square of paper horizontally (top/bottom and left/right).
- Fold also diagonally (left bottom corner to right top corner and right bottom corner to left top corner).
- Fold sides inward so you have a triangle shaped "pile" (two triangles on top of each other with the sides folded inward).
- Flatten the triangle shape.
- Fold the left and right side of the upper layer of the triangle inward.
- This is what it should look like.
- You are done!
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope I've been able to inspire you a little!
Here's a photo of the November Creative Kit I used:
Tuesday, 2 November 2021
I Heart Autumn | Pretty Little Studio
Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Pretty Little Studio using the "Grateful Heart" collection and featuring a strip of three small Autumn photos. Here's the layout I made: