Remember last year when I altered a heart I bought at the garden centre? Well I just couldn't resist to alter this heart as well. I love all the home decor stuff they sell at the garden centres nowadays.... I keep seeing all these possibilities in my mind when I'm there and end up buying lots of wooden frames and stuff.
So here's what I made:
What do you think? I would love to know!!
Do you want to know how I made it? Here's how:
1. Gather your supplies:
2. Place the frame on your paper, draw a thin pencil line around it and cut it out.
3. Ink the edges and add some bling.
4. Turn the frame around and use a hammer to add 2 nails. Fasten a piece of twine between the nails.
5. Choose your embellishments.
6. To adhere the paper to the heart, cover the frame in sticky tape.
7. Adhere paper with embellishments to the frame and add a piece of ribbon to hang the frame on the wall.
8. Use 2 mini clothes pins to hang a photo on the piece of twine. Use another piece of twine to create a banner. Hang in front of your photo and also tie to the nails on the back of the frame.
And you're done!! Easy Peasy!!
Two close-ups of the clusters of embellishments:
Thanks for stopping by and really hope you like this!! If you have any questions at all just send me an email! You'll find my email address at the top of my blog.